Questions regarding the Department of Tennessee should be forwarded to the Department Commander: email@example.com
Please send comments, suggestions, broken links, recommendations, concerns, and other site specific thoughts and issues to the Signal Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is a communication tool of the Department of Tennessee, Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War.
All content on this site should be considered the property of the Department of Tennessee, Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War membership or Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War. All photographs and layouts are owned by the members of the organization, and may not be used without written permission. Clipart and music used on this site has been either generated by the organization, or is believed to be public domain, as it has been obtained from sites listed on our “links” page.
This site is under the guidance of the National Policy on Electronic Communications, Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War.
2. Departments: A Department site on the WWW should be maintained primarily to inform members and others about:
1. important events occurring within the Department;
2. programs and projects undertaken by the Department and the Camps within the Department;
3. other special SUVCW related information about activities within the Department;
4. links to Camps and Department officers who can respond to public requests for information or support. A Department must provide a link from its site on the WWW to the National web site. Each Department Commander is encouraged to appoint a Department Webmaster to coordinate the Department web site and work with the National Webmaster. Departments that do not maintain their sites by ensuring current listings of Department officers, Camp listings, etc., may have their return link established by and existing on the National WWW site deactivated. Such deactivation will remain until the Department has updated its WWW site and informed the National Webmaster that the site has been updated.