|HEADQUARTERS OF THE DEPARTMENT COMMANDER
DEPARTMENT OF TENNESSEE WITH ALABAMA AND MISSISSIPPI
SONS OF UNION VETERANS OF THE CIVIL WAR
Roger A. Tenney, Commander
4960 Reeder School Road
Greenbrier, TN 37073
DEPARTMENT ORDER # 3, 2019-2020
By the authority vested in me as Commander of the Department of Tennessee with Alabama and Mississippi,
1. The 25th Encampment of the Department of Tennessee with Alabama and Mississippi, Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War will be held March 20th-22nd, 2020, at the Fort Negley in Nashville, Tennessee. A business meeting is scheduled for 9:00 am on Saturday, March 21, 2020, which will be conducted under Robert’s Rules of Order. The business session will follow the Order of Business for Department Encampments in the Ritual and Ceremonies, Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War Blue Book.
- The contact information for the hotel is as follows:
Courtyard by Marriott – Nashville Brentwood
103 East Park Drive
Brentwood, TN 37027
Phone: (615) 371-9200
- It is recommended that you reserve your room early and directly with the hotel, and to identify themselves as part of the SUVCW Department group staying at the Courtyard Nashville Brentwood, located at 103 East Park Drive, Brentwood, TN 37027 for our Group Rate of $109 plus tax per night. The deadline for the discount rate is Friday, March 6, 2020 at 5:00 PM EST.
- The encampment registration fee has been set at $25. Please be sure to submit your Encampment Registration Form along with your check payable to: “Fort Donelson Camp #62” by mail to:
Scott W. Holmes – SUVCW
1037 Whitehall Dr
Franklin, TN 37069
- Lunch will be catered courtesy of Wendell Smith’s Restaurant [http://www.wendellsmithsrestaurant.net/]. Luncheon tickets will be $15 per person payable with your registration.
- Tours of Fort Negley and other Middle Tennessee Civil War Sites will be available at 4:00 PM CST on Friday, March 20th, dependent on Registrants level of interest as indicated on Registration Form.
- Any Questions or concerns can be addressed to:
Chip Huffman, Commander, Fort Donelson Camp #62 Chip@Huffman-Rice.com (615) 337-8030
By order of: ROGER A. TENNEY
George A. Huttick
Department Secretary – Treasurer